Tips & Recommendations!
Protect your home and business!
There are several things your can do to help prevent
unwanted pest from returning after a pest control
technician has been to your or business. Here are
just a few tips to help control pest:
- Trim back shrubs and bushes from against
This creates a small barrier that can make a difference.
- Keep food products sealed and up off the
Sounds like common sense but may people forget this one.
- Stack firewood off the ground
A small space between firewood and the ground of 6" can reduce
- Keep all building vents and ducts covered
Many pest enter your home or business through broken vent
- Don't let food, trash, decaying wood, etc.
to remain on your property
These make excellent food sources for unwanted pest.
- Cover or seal all trash containers
Simple enough, just check all trash locations and make sure.
- Weatherize your home or building
Good weatherization can be an excellent barrier for pest .
- Keep gutters clean
Organic material decays and creates food for insects and
- Chimney caps or wire mesh over chimneys
A chimney is usually the largest opening into your home for
pest such as squirrels, birds, rodents and other wildlife.
CALL EZ Pest Management TODAY!